FREE SHIPPING | MASSIVE DISCOUNTS | EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE
Free Shipping on Orders $500123
Free Shipping on Orders $500
Netgear GS724TPP-100EUS 24-Port Gigabit Ethernet PoE+ Switch with 2 SFP Ports
- Shipping & Returns
Netgear GS724TPP-100EUS 24-Port Gigabit Ethernet PoE+ Smart Switch
Condition: Brand New
24-Port Gigabit Ethernet PoE+ Smart Switch w/ optional Remote/Cloud Management and 2 SFP Ports (380W)
NETGEAR Insight Management
Simple yet powerful control of your network anytime and anywhere, even across multiple locations. NETGEAR Insight handles your network so you can focus on running your business.
Switches with Essential L2/L2+ Features for SMB Networks
Powerful L2 and L2+/Layer 3 Lite features, great PoE functionality, and enhanced performance and usability optimized for network efficiency, operational cost savings, and ease of management. These switches are the ideal solution even for the most advanced small and medium organizations looking for the best combination of features performance, and value.
Versatile and easy to manage
Smart switches with optional remote/cloud management are configurable and manageable anywhere, anytime. All you need is the NETGEAR Insight management solution for easy setup, monitoring and remote/cloud management of your insight managed switches. Now you can setup, manage and monitor your network from anywhere in the world.
Get switching now, remote/cloud management now or later
Purchase your smart switch now, manage it in local device GUI, decide later when you want to use remote/cloud management with insight and activate insight whenever you want.
Built a Future-Proof Network with NETGEAR
Future-proof with features like: VLANs, Access Control, L3 Lite static routing, Multicast groups, IPv6, QoS, Energy Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az)
More Powerful Switch for High Power Devices
• 24 x PoE+ Gigabit ports with 190W PoE budget (GS724TPv2) or 380W PoE budget (GS724TPP)
• 2 dedicated Gigabit SFP fiber uplink ports
• Advanced QoS (Quality of Service) for traffic prioritization including portbased, 802.1p and L2/L3/L4 DSCPbased
• Auto “denial-of-service” (DoS) prevention
• IGMP Snooping and Querier for multicast optimization
• Egress Rate limiting and priority queuing for better bandwidth allocation
• Port mirroring for network monitoring
• Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az) for maximum power savings
• IPv6 management: IPv6 QoS, IPv6 ACL, IPv6 Multicast, and static and dynamic IPv6 address assignment
• Cable test to troubleshoot connectionissues
Fast and flexible solution for SMB data, voice and video converged network
• Non-blocking switching with 52Gbps
• Flexible rack-mounting option
Powerful Connectivity and Security
• Advanced VLAN support for better network segmentation
Easy-to-use Web browser-based management GUI available in English, German and Japanese
• SNMP v1, v2c, v3 and RMON remote monitoring
Fully-integrated cloud-manageable devices
Remote/Cloud Management capability with NETGEAR Insight. Instantly activate NETGEAR Insight Cloud management from the web GUI, given they subscribe to Basic (first 2 devices free), Premium or Insight Pro (Insight Pro is for resellers/MSP only)
Smart IT, not Big IT
• Easy to manage via web-based Management interface or Smart Control Center on Windows PC for multi-switch deployment
• L2/L3/L4 access control lists (ACLs) for granular network access control including 802.1x port authentication
• Advanced per port PoE controls for remote power management of PoE connected devices including operation scheduling
NETGEAR Insight remote/cloud management, monitoring and maintenance using the NETGEAR Insight mobile app or Insight Cloud Portal for
• NETGEAR Switch Discovery Tool (NSDT) to discover, register and access to the local browser interface to configure the switches
• Network Management System (NMS300), allowing all NETGEAR business products to be deployed and managed through this single interface
Weight (kg) : 3.7 kg
Dimensions (WxDxH) mm : 440 x 204 x 43 mm
Model Description : 24-Port Gigabit PoE+ Smart Managed Pro Switch w/ optional Remote/Cloud Management and 2 SFP Ports (GS724TPP)
10/100Mbps ports : N/A
Gigabit ports : 24
SFP ports : 2
Number of PoE ports : 24
PoE+ (802.3at) : 24
Total PoE Power budget (Watts) : 380W
Max MAC entries : 8K
Buffer size : 4.1MB
VLAN (Number Supported) : 64
VLAN routing : N/A
Dynamic VLAN assignment : Yes
MLD Snooping : N/A
Static route : N/A
Host ARP table : N/A
EEE : Yes
DoS Prevention : Yes
Internal/External : Internal 100-240VAC 50-60Hz
Max consumption (Watts) : 446.7W
FAN : 2
Acoustic Noise Level @25C (dBA) : 35 dBA
Operating Temperature : 0° to 50° C
MTBF : 634,966 hrs
You can return an item purchased from us within 30 days of receipt for any reason provided it is in a new and unused condition, with original packaging. You must return the item to us within 30 days of notifying us of your intent to return.
If an item is faulty please let us know by message and we will usually be able to correct the issue remotely. If the device is faulty and we cannot resolve it, you can return the item for a refund within 30 days of receiving your order.
If in the unfortunate event an issue occurs after 30 days, please reach out to us by message and we can advise next steps on paid repairs or manufacturer warranty claims.
If we receive your order before 12pm Monday - Friday we'll ship it same day. We use DPD next day shipping which offers a fully tracked service as well as text and email notifications.
In the event your miss your delivery DPD will try once more to deliver and will notify you by text/email. If you miss this delivery DPD will return it to us - we will then refund your order minus the cost of returning the goods to us.
Delivery is free for all orders.